Hey all,
So a quick update...starting with Paris. Pictures will go up a little later on in separate posts I think because I have very little time in London between trips and I have to do internship applications etc.
Paris was awesome. After sam and I spent all morning walking around London, we went next door to Kings cross and got on our eurostar and headed to Paris. Chengcheng and Tessa met us there and we went out to dinner at a nice indian restaurant to celebrate tessa's twenty first birthdya. Afterwards the four of us had a slumber party at chengcheng's which was a total blast. the next day, sunday, we went to mass at notre dame's and then to an organic food market to sample goodies there, such as a chickpea pancake and of course flan and other french things. That was followed by a river walk, always necessary and then we moved on to go see a beautiful muslim mosque in the city and had yummy mint tea and discussions about organic agriculture.
Monday, we found ourselves, sam and I walking around...and then tessa joined us and we went to montmarte, great times...so beautiful up near the sacre cour. we then took lots of pictures and went to see hte moulin rouge in the less than errr...well G rated part of the city, weird for all three of us who went. I caught the Eurostar back to London that evening.
I am now in Denmark and will update when I get back to London. Snow has made copenhagen out of the question for this trip, but because Italy is about to be so intense, it seems that downtime is good and i am feeling more rested.
cheers