Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Mistake Last Time...

Was that I didn't work out the day I signed up. However I am proud to report that I signed up for a one month gym membership and then went! I actually worked out. Gasp. So good, oh my goodness, a few days of that and the energy level and focus should be back. So out of shape too, hides face in shame*

Paper is in the process of being written. This weekend looks good for catch up. Spring break planes and plans are being finalized. Looks like Paris from March 14th-17th, Denmark from the 19th-24th, and Italy hopefully from something like the 26th-Apr.3rd and fly home on April 4th until the 22nd or so, and then one week of mass studying in London before summer term and exams begin.

Not much else to report for today, tomorrow is busily reading between classes, polishing paper(s), gym, and hopefully a night at the pub to reward myself for good behavior or something like that.

Cheers