Okay so the weather is just absurd (in a good way). Fifty to sixty degrees, nice breeze and sunny. This is like New England fall still in November!!!! Am I happy, excited and confused? You bet. Also for the record, I didn't even make it out of bed to complete my work for today much less laundry. So, where does that leave me you may wonder. Yep, doing it now, well in about ten minutes.
Today was the "worst" day of my week, three classes (strenous, well not like normally Middlebury style,) but still....some work for sure. I have to say that I intensely resent being grilled. That aside (and yes this is the bitch class on the EU), the professor lecturing in today's EU lecture (Prof.Hix) was the one who two weeks ago literally dumped stuff on us about the European Parliament. Then the other professor (Theliemann) lectured last week on the European Court of Justice (ECJ) and afterwards asked me what I thought of Professor Hix's lecture on the European Parliament, I tactfully stated that because he is so knowledable, he just basically well talked....and I got scared. Today Professor Theilemann sat in on my class to observe how the class teacher was doing with us (and yes this is the EU discussion section with the bitch teacher) and made a comment about how he talked to Professor Hix about the amount of material presented and Professor Hix assured him today's lecture would be easier. It was. Anyway, it was nice to see that Professor Thielemann heard me when I essentially freaked out. He's a nice guy and after this term he's pretty much done lecturing and it's all Hix. That's fine, but there's something about Theilemann's lecturing style that is easier to grasp concepts ect. Anyway enough about classes because I'm sooo behind in reading. Although at Middlebury I would have put health second to catching up. Here it's more balanced...no complaints.
That being said, I am obsessive to a degree and will crack the whip the next two weeks...a) to catch up, b) to get ahead as the following two weeks will literally line me up against the wall. I become a master at getting out of tight situations by planning said escape plan two weeks in advance. Ahhh to be a third year (YIKES) student.
Whew...okay rapid rant of sorts is over and I'm left with....work to do. Hopefully I'll be able to make time to sort out my fun two days last week with friends into blog entry format in the next day or so. Now those were fun days to remember. Laundry time (groans!).
Cheers all