Friday, November 23, 2007

November 6th

Backtracking to November sixth with Jess and Sarah. Recap

So I went my Wednesday morning class while Jess and Sarah went off on a jaunt to Westminster. I then read for a bit before meeting them down by the London Eye after they went around the horn so to speak. We then did my lovely river walk. Well it's not mine, it's for everyone. However I've done it before at night, pub crawling and thought because it was somewhat nice out that they would want to. Turns out they distinctly did and therefore it was fun.

Pictures below, various poses, Shakespeare's reconstructed Globe Theater, Golden Hinde, Tower of London Bridge etc.











This is King's Cross, Platform 9 and 3/4. Harry potter!!!!!!!!!





And this is from the day before at Russell Square cafe outside eating breakfast in November! YESSS














We also went to some more Harry Potter places etc. After our 7 mile around the river walk we went do to the Victoria Palace, ate at a nice Italian restaurant and then went to see Billy Elliot which was awesome. Elton John did the music and it was soo good. It's based on the movie which if you haven't seen it, well you should.

Jess and Sarah left the next morning (november 7th) around 10:30 for Dublin and I collapsed into bed for a bit before getting back to work