Saturday, January 19, 2008

a day out and about

Today I got up late, had brunch and then headed out with chloe and georgina (george) for a day of walking around london. We made big plans for the next few weeks of terms including a group trip to paris, an outing to see the lion king, and tomorrow an evening at a good pub to celebrate one year countdown of bush's last day in office. Oh and we have to book in advance to see the chinese army warriors so that'll be monday night now. George was also happy to have me come to her farm for a weekend so that'll be a nice thing to look forward to as well. I guess the final thing to do is get some work done so I can enjoy fun things when they come up.
Now I'm back in my room hanging out, watching a movie and wishing it wasn't already Saturday.

Sunday looks like mostly work until fun dinner, and laundry (sigh).

Cheers all

For lizzie :>)