What is it about dorm rooms (and computers really) that eats at my ability to work? God only knows, but it stinks. So productive this afternoon (80 pages, two hours), but now...ugg. I really do need to figure out how to work. Anyways for updates, let's see, so Cirque De Soile on Friday (standing room only oh well still it'll be fun, guess I'll wear sneakers). Also, got a ticket to see Paul Kennedy speak on February 6th (Famous International relations figure), and um, primary coverage is being done by LSE democrats on the 5th, I have several papers coming up, one I'm doing now for Friday. Here's hoping I sound coherent, ug. Then I managed to get a six pound ticket/slot out of 20 (an offer to LSE general course students only) for a backstage tour of the BBC (that's right here in London). Geeek, I'm excited. Finally it looks as though I'll be going to Brighton for the day at the end of February. I'm also trying to secure a place on the weekend trip to Brussels/Burges, because for what it includes it is cheap (ish) and I'd love to see Belgium a little. Plus taking an EU class...kinda got to go. Then summer internship plans, turns out Roosevelt wants me to be available for follow up after the conference (understandable) but no way in HELL I'm giving up a Seattle vacation to clear my head before start of senior year. That means back to drawing board. Getting the advisor's opinion and searching the Middlebury Career Service options at this point. Bummer.
Finally trying to line up some definitive travel plans over March break, or at least a little over two weeks of it. Then I'll go home for a little over two weeks, and then be back in London for some serious review. Geeeeeek. God only knows how much work I'll be bringing home, but this time there will actually have to be work happening. Hopefully the lack of holiday activities will assist in that. Internship ideas anyone? Okay so I'm posting some of the London pictures from Lizzie's trip now and then getting back to work. (sigh). Beautiful weather here recently, especially in the later part of the day. How nice to have warm sun on face.....ahhh