Okay so I admit it, I'm ashamed I have not posted in uh well a while. Times for us to get back into it precious. Yes clearly it's been a day of much hecticness. The delightful part is that having a longer amount of time here in one go (because still undecided about spring break plans/homeness-goodness) is that I'm just here. That is meant to be a good thing by the way.
Much goodness was experienced over break...the flight back was most exciting because I was so charming in my fashionable outfit that the guy bumped me up to premium economy. Good times let me tell you. Basically what happened is the suitcase was overweight and after my dad went over to the ticket assistance booth to pay the fine, the guy decided to bump me up where I'd get a higher weight limit (horray!). That flight was ridiculous, champange before take-off, goodies throughout, nicer food with REAL silverware, newspapers on demand, bigger seats that reclined more, a choice of baileys or brandy....(baileys duh)...and overall just wowowow. I looked up prices for "first class" or whatever it's called for kicks. 2000+ round trip (and that's on the cheaper end of things), jesus. Granted it was amazing, especially for an overnight flight, but it's hard to imagine (despite their impressive attentiveness) paying that much for a damn ticket. Still, oh sigh, it's nice to feel all comfy while flying three thousand miles.
So jet-lag was worse this time, but mostly because classes started bright and early Monday morning and I was expected to have done all the reading (yeah right). My brain was completely resenting the abuse.
I've been back almost two weeks (not quite) and boy time is flying. The ambitiousness for this term is slightly more so than last, at least having friends established has been really great because it's far less stressful this time around. I give much thanks for that. I have little more to add in this specific post. The next few are catching up ones for specific days and hopefully I'll get back to more regular posting soon.
cheers
Oh...and Germany pictures are slowly going up!! You have to backtrack a page to check out December 1st, or use the drop down menu on the side of this page to find it specifically...in order to see them :>) The entry title is "the 9th" And once I get up day two of Germany I'll be sure to mention it so you can all backtrack and see that day as well (the title is just "sunday" once it goes up). the pictures are kind of fun if you have time to check them out. Okay tootles..